Follow the steps below to register for an IJP Zoom Study Meeting
First, go to the Psychoanalysts Database System (PaDS) website.
Enter your PaDS username and password (received when you subscribed and registered to the IJP).
If you have forgotten your PaDS username or password follow the instructions listed here.
Next, click on the “Login” button.
After logging in, you will be taken to your PaDS Homepage:
Depending on your order history you will see a combination of the following information:
- Subscriber details: Displays your Name, Title, Email Address, Mailing Address, and Billing Address.
- New Orders: To select new IJP and PEP products.
- Subscriptions: Your current subscriptions and their expiry dates.
- IJP Journal Despatch: If you subscribe to receive print editions of the IJP, your order history will be shown here.
We will be using the New Orders field to register for the IJP Zoom Study Meetings:
Click on the button “New IJP Order”.
Next, you will be taken to the Remote Product Order Form page:
At the top, you will see a description of available IJP Products. At the bottom, you can select a product to order:
Select the IJP Study Meeting you wish to attend – in this example, product IJP22CO2 – IJP June 2022 Study Day – by clicking the relevant check box.
Next, scroll down and confirm you have read and agreed the Terms and Conditions of Sale by clicking the relevant check box.
Then click on the “Next” button.
You will be taken to the following screen:
To confirm the order, click on the “Confirm” button.
You will see the following page and the message – “A confirmation email has been sent to your registered email address”:
You will receive the below email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This may take up to 24hrs and it may end up in your Spam folder—please check!
You have now successfully registered for an IJP Zoom Study Meeting!
Closer to the date of the event, you will be emailed a zoom link to use on the day.
Further information for IJP subscribers is available here:
- IJP on PEP-Web – Support Page
- IJP Open – Peer Review Discussion
- Request Missing IJP Print Copies
- How to Add the Print Edition to your IJP Subscription