- Subscriptions to PEP-Web Video 24 are valid for 24 hours from the moment of authorized payment only. Support is available through the online tutorial only. See HELP at the bottom right of your screen when you are at: http://www.pep-web.org/
- Subscriptions are for personal use only. The subscription may not be used for teaching or other activities for a 3rd party (for example a university or public hospital) and access will not be possible from such computers in public institutions with an IP address logged in PEP’s systems.
- Access is to the most up-to-date version of the PEP-Web Archive located at http://www.pep-web.org/login.php BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCESS TO THE JOURNALS, BOOKS, OR THE FREUD STANDARD EDITION.
- Refund Policy. PEP offers No REFUND for any reason once payment has been confirmed by the subscriber.
- You will select a username and password on the Psychoanalystdatabase.com (PaDS) registration page as part of the sign up/registration procedure. Access to PEP-Web will be via your individual username and password which are input into the relevant boxes on http://www.pep-web.org/login.php and which can be modified by a user through PaDS: www.psychoanalystdatabase.com. Users are liable for the security of their username and password and must not transfer it.
- PEP-Web and the PaDS database require a user to have Internet access and an approved browser. There are no limits on use, but users should log out when finished as not to do so may affect the performance of the system.
- Availability. PEP has contracted its suppliers for PEP-Web to be available from a link 24 hours a day 7 days a week subject to routine maintenance and in all reasonable circumstances.
- Copyright. The PEP-Web Archive is owned by PEP or its suppliers and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
- All copyright (electronic and other) of the text, images, photographs, and videos of the publications appearing on the PEP-Web is retained by the original publishers of the Journals, Books, or Videos. Saving the exceptions noted below, no portion of any of the text, images, photographs, or videos may be reproduced or stored in any form without prior permission of the Copyright owners.
- Authorized Uses. Authorized Users may make all use of the Licensed Materials as is consistent with the Fair Use Provisions of United States and international law. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to limit in any way whatsoever any Authorized User’s rights under the Fair Use provisions of United States or international law to use the Licensed Materials.
- During the term of any subscription the Licensed Materials may be used for purposes of research, education or other non-commercial use as follows:
- Digitally Copy. Authorized Users may download and digitally copy a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials for their own use only. In the case of books (including the Freud works), users will be able to download chapters or papers or sections, depending on the item, but not whole works.
- Print Copy. Authorized Users may print (one copy per user) reasonable potions of the Licensed Materials for their own use only. In the case of books (including the Freud works), users will be able to print chapters or papers or sections, depending on the item, but not whole works.
- Commercial reproduction. No purchaser or user shall use any portion of the contents of PEP-Web in any form of commercial exploitation, including, but not limited to, commercial print or broadcast media, and no purchaser or user shall reproduce it as its own any material contained herein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The publishers of the publications appearing on the PEP-Web Archive and PEP disclaim any liability to any party for the accuracy, completeness or availability of any of the material herein, or for any damages arising out of the use or non-use of said material or any information contained
- Copyright Warranty. Licensor warrants that it has the right to license the rights granted under this Agreement to use Licensed Materials, that it has obtained any and all necessary permissions from third parties to license the Licensed Materials, and that use of the Licensed Materials by Authorized Users in accordance with the terms of this Agreement shall not infringe the copyright of any third party. The Licensor shall indemnify and hold Licensee and Authorized Users harmless for any losses, claims, damages, awards, penalties, or injuries incurred, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which arise from any claim by any third party of an alleged infringement of copyright or any other property right arising out of the use of the Licensed Materials by the Licensee or any Authorized User in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. This indemnity shall survive the termination of this agreement. NO LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT IS APPLICABLE TO THIS INDEMNIFICATION.
Posted June 19, 2020